Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome

Hi everyone (I know you're out there). My name is Steve Nichols.

Well, I went ahead and decided to do my own blog. A bit strange for me since I type like a Neanderthal and my wife won't let me use power tools or hammers on the computer. That said, she does all my typing and website work, and I fix stuff.

I make my living doing home repairs and remodeling. This is my website -- SJN Services.

The reason and purpose of this blog is to:

1) Share my knowledge, ideas and even some goof ups with others.

2) Try to save you money on repairing or remodeling your home now and in the future.

3) Give you good, solid advice and a few giggles (usually at my expense).

I hope this will be some worthwhile reading for anyone who lives in anything more modern than a cave.

~SJN

No comments:

Post a Comment